Friday, August 7, 2009

Striped Bass

I just want to let everyone know that I enjoyed being in class with everyone and I hope everyone felt the same way. With that said I believe today was one of the most interesting activities. This was not my first time seeing a stripe bass filted so I knew what I was in for, but I will say Bruce did a better job than the last person I watched do it. When I got home I was able to look up different ways to prepare striped bass. Since I was planning on grilling mine I searched "grilling striped bass" into google and was able to come up with some good recipes. I kept it simple though, afraid that I would screw up a great piece of fish and I will say I did a pretty good job. First I put the fish into a bowl and melted some butter and poured it on top. Then I cut up some onions and peppers and added them to the bowl and also put a dash of salt in there. After I mixed it up a bit I let it sit for a while. Once the grill was hot enough I then put the fish with all the marinades into a piece of tinfoil and sealed it up. I threw my fish on the grill for about 8 minutes on both sides and by that time I was starving. Like I said before I think it came out pretty good, or atleast I enjoyed it. Anyways I wish everyone the best with their future and congrats to all that are graduating. Good luck to everyone with the papers hope to see you all around.

Brian Strait

No comments: