Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello Class,

My name is Amine Mohamed Yakine, it is really a pleasure to be in this fantastic class.
Mr. Berman thank you for the Crabs, I boiled them and made a California sauce that you recommended...delicious to say the least... You are the coolest Professor at B.U.

A few things about me, I will be a senior in the Fall studying Criminal Justice. I enjoy the small pleasure of life, food, family, reading (History, Diplomacy and literature), horseback, the beach in the summer, travels and hunting.

I think the water drains counterclockwise, my teammates did agree with this conclusion. In Austria and anywhere in this planet, I think the water drains the same way as it is subject to the same laws of gravity in this planet of ours.

See you all tomorrow,

Amine.

No comments: