Friday, July 29, 2011

Final Class

I have to be honest, I had such an amazing time spending the last two weeks getting to know each person in the class. I think there were so many strengths that each of us brought to each day and I really feel lucky to have been able to meet everyone and share some laughs around the bay.

It was so fun to learn about the harbor. I want to thank Prof. Berman for enabling the opportunity for so many people to discover the beauty of the bay and to appreciate marine life. It really helps to make vague concepts more tangible and will hopefully help to motivate better behavior.

Again, I really wish everyone the best for the future, you are all very special and have so many wonderful personalities. It has been such a gift to spend time with you all.

No comments: