Saturday, July 23, 2011

7/22/11

I have been living in Boston for almost a year now and never really even knew that the harbor here was so big and close to the city before yesterday. Because of the short period of time I have lived here and school and many other things, I never really had the opportunity to explore as much as I have wanted to. It was very surprising and interesting to get to finally discover what the city's waterfront has to offer. i really enjoyed having our class outside and going on the boat to Quincy and back. Not only was it beautiful, but we had a great guide telling us about every island we went by and all the different types of wildlife we got to see. I had a really great time and look forward to the upcoming classes so we can find out more about what the harbor has to offer.

No comments: