Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Better Late than Never?

Hi all,
My name is Dave Vadala. I'm a sociology major and I've lived north of Boston for the majority of my life. If all goes to plan this will be the second to last class I ever take at BU, at least for a little while. I suppose its also conditional on whether or not my career path finds me. I know that sounds strange but I've had a number of jobs and call it immaturity but I can't picture myself doing any of those things for the rest of my life on a 40 hour a week basis. Currently I work part time at Barnes and Noble and always keep my eyes open for paid case studies or performing gigs around Boston. No I don't street perform... yet. I spend a majority of my time with friends, reading, going to movies/concerts, and writing.

My experiences on the "water" include summers at Revere Beach, Life Guarding at a YMCA pool, and skim boarding on Pompano Beach in Ft. Lauderdale. I've never fished but it's on my list of things to do before the summer ends. I'm a big seafood guy and have endless debates with my friends on how seafood should be prepared.

Anyway I hope this post finds you all well and you're not like me where you're in the position of doing your whole report in one night and procrastinating by reading blog posts.

See you guys tomorrow on the bright!!

No comments: