Friday, August 6, 2010

we don't need no stinkin food channel






well I woke in the morning after I passed out last night from all my finals and papers due this week to be treated to a piece of delicious striped bass waiting for me in my refrigerator. Man was it nice not having to eat cheerios in the morning. I like my fish very plain, I want to taste the fish. So nothing added except for a little olive oil. That's really the best. So I'm cooking it about 3:30 in the morning and my wife is sleeping on the other side of the house when I finall sit down to eat ala carte. She comes out and asks if I'm cooking steak. Heck no I'm cooking Striped Bass. It was the yummiest fish. I like fish but I don't get to cook it much. All I eat is Salmon and sushi with the wife, I love salmon in any combination. I think I found my new fish.
signing off

No comments: