Monday, August 5, 2013

Goodbye to Snails to Whales... But not forever!


            I thought that ES 141, From Snails to Whales, was a great class, right up my alley: a class I thoroughly enjoyed. Although I have visited Boston Harbor many times, ES 141 was extremely enjoyable.
            The ocean has always fascinated me, ever since I was a young child. I think that the ocean is an amazing place, full of mysteries to be solved and creatures to be understood and studied. This class helped me to more fully understand the mysteries of the ocean, more specifically the organisms that are in the Boston Harbor. I saw many different organisms than I had and had not seen before and learned much more about them. The organisms attached to the different docks and beaches are truly remarkable, and I know that I have only skimmed the surface of the organisms that are around the Boston Harbor.
            I truly enjoyed this class and I am sad that it has now ended. I learned more about a subject which I truly love and my mind has become expanded greatly. Not only are the things I learned fascinating and fun, but the people I met were amazing and I hope to stay in contact with them. On top of the merits of the class subject, the highest point of all were my classmates. True gems, all of them! Be sure to keep in touch! I already miss you guys!

No comments: