Monday, August 5, 2013

A Farewell To Snails And Whales

ES 141 has been an amazing experience. We fished, we swam, we explored, we "did science" and most of all we interacted with each other. For most of my college experience I have sat in a classroom and never had the opportunity to know the person next to me. ES 141 brought us closer together. We got to learn about the harbor and eachother. This made learning about science a lot more enjoyable. 

Professor Berman, thanks a lot. You're enthusiasm rubbed off on us. As a class we were eager to get out on the water and see what new experiences the harbor could bring. My only gripe is waking up so early for class. Other than that ES 141 has been a memorable experience from the information gained to  the interaction with my fellow classmates. I will definitely recommend this class to anyone looking who may be on the fence about taking a science course.

No comments: