Friday, July 26, 2013

Last Day...


And here it is…the end of our class…it is sad to admit it’s over. We all had so much fun and learnt so many new and interesting things!
During our meeting at 871 Comm Ave we talked a bit more about the ideas that can be done in order to save the striped bass. As our professor pointed out it is hard to save it because basically every state has a different law to save the striped bass.
There is one thing I would like to say: I really enjoyed this class! And the best part about it was the fact that it took me out of my comfort zone and made me see things differently that I had seen before. It left me curious to find out so much more about what I was literally holding in my hands and setting my eyes on.
I learnt so many new things that I once considered strange and learn how to observe things and apply that knowledge to my life. I cannot wait to take my kids (the ones I care for) to the beach and tell them what I have learnt and maybe we will be able to explore more! Holding my guidebook of course!
I really hope everyone enjoyed this class as much as I did, so…Thank you Bruce for making this class such an amazing experience!

No comments: